We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We also want to help out locals. Here is a list of services that are available. They are provided by others but we are not looking for a cut. Feel free to contact these people directly. Stated another way, these folks have no business relationship with us — they are just people who have offered services.
Eddie Lopez – 4642 9455 — Eddie speaks English well.
- Roxana Ochoa Maldonado — 5658-6893 (her home) or 4337-0863 (personal celular) — Licensed theraputic massage. Available mornings and early afternoon. Q250 for a one hour massage.
- Rolando — 5871-5955 — He has a pickup and a van. Van trips to or from Guatemala City are Q600. Pickup trips to or from Panajachel are Q90. We have used him many times and everyone has been very pleased with his service.
- Santos — 5116-7510 — He lives across the street from us and has a TukTuk. Trips to/from the center of San Antonio are Q3 per person.
- Pedro SAMUEL Gonzales — 4133 2912 — Travel, boats for rent
- Luciano Perez, manager of Agencia Transportes Turisticos Palopó He offers both private and shared transport to and from Antigua and Guatemala City. Rates for shared transport is $15/person to/from Antigua and $25/person to/from Guatemala City. firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 3130 2637 5484 1925.
- Public buses to and from here are available. The short list is 0720 to Xela and some really early one to Guatemala City as well as one at 1430. (When I am going to Guatemala City I usually take the Xela bus and change in Los Encuentros. There is a direct bus from Guatemala City to here at 0830 from “Calle 41” (where all the buses heading west leave from). This option is usually faster (and much cheaper) than the shared vans which stop in Antigua. All the public buses leave from and arrive right by the public dock.
- Miguel – 4058-9612 — Boats, kayaks, and most anything else. When I met him he said “I can do what is needed. For example, if your guests need some beer, I can bring it.”