We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We also want to help out locals. Here is a list of services that are available. They are provided by others but we are not looking for a cut. Feel free to contact these people directly. Stated another way, these folks have no business relationship with us — they are just people who have offered services.
Eddie Lopez – 4642 9455 — Eddie speaks English well.
- Roxana Ochoa Maldonado — 5658-6893 (her home) or 4337-0863 (personal celular) — Licensed theraputic massage. Available mornings and early afternoon. Q250 for a one hour massage.
- Rolando — 5871-5955 — He has a pickup and a van. Van trips to or from Guatemala City are Q600. Pickup trips to or from Panajachel are Q90. We have used him many times and everyone has been very pleased with his service.
- Santos — 5116-7510 — He lives across the street from us and has a TukTuk. Trips to/from the center of San Antonio are Q3 per person.
- Pedro SAMUEL Gonzales — 4133 2912 — Travel, boats for rent
- Luciano Perez, gerente de la agencia transportes turísticos palopo que está en San Antonio Palopo y quiero ponerme a su disposición para sus clientes del aeropuerto a la casa colonial, privado o colectivo al precio del mercado de Panajachel. Si, hay una duda o sugerencia escríbeme por favor, al firstname.lastname@example.org o llamar al 31302637 54841925
- Miguel – 4058-9612 — Boats, kayaks, and most anything else. When I met him he said “I can do what is needed. For example, if your guests need some beer, I can bring it.”